Marc Eckō's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure review
3 GB available space
Marc Eckō's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure Review
Marc Eckō's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure is an app developed by The Collective. Marc Eckō's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure was first published on . Marc Eckō's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure is available on the following platforms: Steam.
Play as Trane, a "toy" graffiti artist with the street smarts, athletic prowess and vision to become an "All City King" - the most reputable of all graffiti artists. Along your quest, uncover the mayor's deep, dark secret and use your fighting talents and high-wire graffiti to expose the city's leader as a corrupt tyrant. As you struggle to save a neighborhood from an oppressive government, one question stands out: What if graffiti could change the world? Risk your life battling city authorities and rival graf gangs - mere obstacles in your attempt to get your tag up. And in this city, not just any tag will do. You have to "Get IN, Get UP and Get OUT".
- Combat: master a unique fighting technique and use improvised weapons
- Graffiti: create tags in pressure situations, using multiple skills and styles
- Intuition: follow your sixth sense to find the best spots to tag
- Sneak mode: infiltrate areas and avoid capture as you creep silently through the city
- Navigation: utilize a unique guidance system to "get up" and tag